Today was fully Pentatonix. All the way. They have such a great sound and beat and it was PERFECT for my workout today.
And yes, I played some songs more than once. Had to. MUST.
Seeing as it is a PENTATONIX playlist, I’ll just list the songs (Keep in mind pictures are not in order):
- Cheerleader (OMI Cover)
- Where Are Ü Now (Jack Ü ft. Justin Beiber cover – wait… really?)
- La La Latch (Sam Smith/Disclosure/Naughty Boy Mashup)
- Love Again
- Can’t Hold Us (Macklemore & Ryan Lewis cover)
- Papaoutai (Stromae Cover)
- Daft Punk
- I Need Your Love (Calvin Harris ft. Ellie Goulding Cover)
- Starships (Nicki Minaj Cover)
- Rather Be (Clean Bandit Cover)
Not going to lie. I replayed Sing like 3 times, and Cheerleader at least 2. And maybe I Need Your Love as well.
Any song in particular you like? Something you play to get you pumped up and enjoy a workout? I was smiling during all of these. Just saying.
Next may be a Zelda mix, in honor of the compliment of my shirt today. ;P